Review for Pepperstone Forex broker
Pepperstone is Australia’s fastest growing Forex broker. It was established in 2010 and since then has grown tremendously. It offers shockingly 0.0 spread with just a 200$ minimum deposit. It allows traders to use over 70 assets and over 10 different methods that they can use to withdraw and deposit their funds. And more than that Pepperstone has a huge number of platforms that you can trade in its eleven. It is also regulated by ASIC, which is Australian most powerful regulator when it comes to the financial area. One of the UK based authority also regulates it, so it is offering services to the UK based traders too. The company has received a number of awards, from 2012 to 2015 that are listed on their web site.
Now Pepperstone has certain selection of accounts that we will be going through so you can see for yourself and choose which one you prefer to start trading with. It is easy to open a new account here, just click on Live account, send verification documents and you are good to go. Pepperstone is offering the following:
- Razor account;
- Swap account;
- Active traders account.
All those accounts have different trading conditions, spreads and the entering deposits. You may also get the answers to any questions that might occur from 24/6 support.
You will have a very big selection of platforms on offer. Here they are:
- Metatrader 4 – well known platform. Here is represented by Metatrader4, Metatrader Mac, Metatrader 5, Smart trader tools, Web trader and Metatrader for IPhone or Android.
- Ctrader platform – different interface and some features. You can use it just from the web and on your Android.
- Money managers can take advantage of MAM platform.
It is very rare that you can come across this huge selection of useful trading tools as you do here on Pepperstone.
In addition, here below are some of them:
- Alarm manager – for setting alerts;
- Colleration matrix – information needed to count the exposure risks;
- Market manager – gives you a picture of market LIVE;
- Sentiment trader – designed for beginner traders and provides with easy to read report of a market sentiment;
- Session map – active deals on the Global map.
Regulation & License
The company is based in Australia, but also has offices in Melbourne, Dallas, Shanghai, Bangkok and London. Authorized and regulated by ASIC (AFSL #414530) and FCA- Financial Conduct Authority, UK (FRN: 684312 ). Pepperstone is working with the Risk Management System that can protect your funds from vanishing.
Features and bonuses
Among all the above information, there are some more honorable mentions in order to review of Pepperstone broker. Currently this highly reliable broker has expanded itself to over 64 different countries. It’s certainty making a name for itself.
The company provides beginner traders with unlimited Demo account and a great selection of trading tools. Their platforms look accessible and not difficult even for those who are trading for the first time. So this is the Pepperstone broker company that seems to be taking the world by storm.